Merino kids top
Made from 100% super soft Merino wool. Our 100% Merino kids top makes the perfect thermal base layer close to your skin, or a mid-layer or as a top layer of clothing. Merino regulates body temperature so your child won’t overheat or get cold. Great for summer or winter.
Design features include:
- Made from 100% NZ super soft Merino wool
- Generous sizing – nice and stretchy so they will provide a comfortable fit and last longer
- Merino regulates body temperature so you won’t overheat or get cold – great for summer or winter
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against young sensitive skin
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour
- Machine washable
- Made in New Zealand
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from neck line to bottom hem)|
|1 – 2 yrs||28 cm||37 cm|
|3 – 4 yrs||31 cm||42 cm|
|5 – 6 yrs||32 cm||46 cm|
|7 – 8 yrs||34 cm||49 cm|
|9 – 10 yrs||36 cm||51 cm|
Click here to view our Merino baby top
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits