Merino Sleeping Bag
Sweet Cheeks 100% Merino 4 Season sleeping bag is perfect for all year round use. Made with 2 layers of Merino our 100% Merino sleep sack creates a thermal micro climate around your baby keeping them at the perfect temperature all night long – helping to your baby from waking in the night. Made from 100% NZ merino wool our sleep sack is suitable for room temperatures between 16° and 26°C. Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights. No more waking from cold when they kick the blankets off!
With pure New Zealand merino wool,merino sleep sack is suitable for room temperatures be 16° – 26°C. Ideal from birth to 2 years old this of generous sizing to make sure your child doesn’t outgrow the bag.
- 4 Season Sleeping Bag – recommended for rooms 16 – 26 degrees
- Generous sizing. 90cm NB-2yrs
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability, one fixed shoulder providing extra security for your little Houdini.
- Nickel free snap domes
- Generous arm holes for good air circulation with domes under each arm for smaller babies NB – 3 months
- Large open ended side zip, opens from under arm to half way across the bottom of the bag for easy access for nappy changes
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against sensitive skin
- Low Fire Danger – these bags have been thoroughly fire tested and although they are labelled low fire danger they are not designed to be tight fitting and we recommend staying at least 1 meter away from fire and heaters at all times.
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for our clothing and temperature guide for our sleeping bags.
|NB – 2yrs||90 cm|
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino is hypoallergenic and has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibers trap small air pockets between the fibers, helping to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body.
Safe – Merino is self extinguishing meaning in the event of a fire it won’t melt or stick to skin, it puts itself out if exposed to heat or flame.
Non Irritating – Our super fine New Zealand knit merino is typically 19 micron, in comparison a human hair is 50 microns. Due to the fineness of the wool it has natural elastic properties meaning it is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate skin. It stretches with your child’s movements yet always retains its original shape. This makes it so comfortable to wear and non itchy.
Click here for more benefits