Winter Sleeping Bags – Grey
Sweet Cheeks Merino Winter sleeping bags are toasty warm and perfect for those cold Winter nights. Our New 3 layer system has been designed to provide the best night’s sleep for your baby.
The 100% natural Organic cotton is free from chemicals and only GOTS certified dyes are used in the manufacturing process. The new middle duvet layer wraps a layer of luxurious warmth around your baby helping them to sleep longer. The super soft Merino lining against babies skin traps air creating a micro climate around them keeping them at the perfect temperature all night long. No more early morning waking! The Winter sleeping bags are designed to be used instead of blankets. Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights, no more waking from the cold when they kick the blankets off!
Design features include:
- Made of 3 layers of fabric, 100% Organic Cotton on the outside, 100% bamboo / cotton duvet wadding in the middle and 100% NZ super soft Merino on the inside
- Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night
- Prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- Nikel free snap domes
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against sensitive skin
- One fixed shoulder – provides extra security for your little Houdini
- Large long open ended side zips – allows easy access
- Domes under each arm for smaller babies (NB-2 yrs only)
- Recommended for rooms between 16 – 22 degrees
- Machine washable
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for our clothing and temperature guide for our sleeping bags.
|NB – 2yrs||90 cm|
|2-4 yrs||110 cm|
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, therefore it helps regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body. Protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits